Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: March 15, 2021
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE TO USE WWW.NATURALCBD.SHOP AND PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST EXIT THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
When you visit www.naturalcbd.shop (“Website”), whether or not you purchase any products, you unconditionally accept these Terms and Conditions.
Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before making a purchase of any product available through the Website (“Product”), providing us with any information, or using any content, information, downloads, or other information, either now existing or that may be created in the future on Our Website (cumulatively referred to as the “Content”).
The use of the “We”, “Our” or “Us” shall refer to ALVOZ GROUP INC., which owns and operates this Website. The use of “you”, “your”, “yours”, or “User” shall refer to any visitor of this Website, whether or not such visitor makes a purchase.
2. Intellectual Property
The Content as well as logos, data, designs, code, and materials associated with Our Website are owned by ALVOZ GROUP INC. or our business partners and licensor and protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions.
Imitation of the design, trademark, company logos, or any Product available through the Website is a violation of these Terms and Conditions which may result in legal action. However, We do authorize you to promote any Products appearing on Our Website (such as via email, blogs, social media posts, Tweets, etc.) for the positive advancement of the Products appearing on Our Website.
3. Use of Website & Content
ALVOZ GROUP INC. is the sole and exclusive owner of the Website and all its Content. We grant you free use of the Content upon and subject to these Terms and Conditions. The proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, trademark, and copyright of the Content are the sole property of and remain with ALVOZ GROUP INC. All Content, logos, data, designs, code, and materials associated with Our Website either belong to ALVOZ GROUP INC. or our business partners, suppliers, or manufacturers of the various Products We sell on or through Our Website and are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may access and use the Website and its Content only for your own personal use or to promote Our Website. We, our business partners, and our licensors reserve all rights to the Website and Content, and you may not otherwise decompile and recode, copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform or create derivative works of the Website or Content without Our advance written permission, which We may deny in Our sole and absolute discretion. You also specifically represent and agree that you shall not transfer or sublicense this limited right to use the Website and Content.
You may print off and download extracts, of any of Our pages(s) from Our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on Our Website. However, documents or digital copies of any materials may not be modified or altered in any way.
4. Restricted Uses
Without limiting any other provision in Our Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Content to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or entities or engage in illegal activities;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that We deem, in Our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Attempt or transmit files that contain viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Any unlawful and or willful misuse of the Content that causes damages to Us in any way or form will be subject to legal action.
Moreover, you may not:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Website;
- attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would be committing a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them once this has been established.
In the event that the integrity of Our Website or any of its Content is compromised, We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
We do not currently produce Our own CBD products and we are an affiliate of a verified third-party supplier. We have a license to sell, promote, market, and distribute various Products some of which are processed, supplied, manufactured, and shipped by others. Any Product description displayed on Our Website is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy.
We believe the Products have been verified for quality by the third-party supplier, but we have not made our own independent analysis of these Products, so you purchase these Products at your own risk. The Products sold on Our Website are made in and governed by the United States of America and are intended for use by residents of the United States.
You may only purchase Products from us if you are located in the state where CBD products are allowed for consumption. You hereby represent and warrant that your purchase of a Product is in compliance with the laws of your state and you agree to use any and all Products at your own risk.
These Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented on this Website is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners, so please consult your own physician before purchasing and taking any of the Products listed on this Website. The statements made regarding these Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any disease, please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using these Products.
6. Payment Terms
When you make a purchase, you expressly agree that We are authorized to charge you (i) for the Products you order, (ii) shipping fees, and (iii) any applicable taxes in connection with your purchase. All fees shall be paid in the U.S. dollars. If any credit card payment is dishonored or charged back to Us, the User remains liable to Us for the full amount of fees payable. We reserve the right to collect interest at the maximum rate permitted by applicable law on overdue balances. If We terminate your User status as a result of a breach of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid.
7. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may, at any time, amend these Terms and Conditions, including any features or functionality of the Website by posting a revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the Website and by sending a notification or email about changes made. Any revisions to these Terms and Conditions or changes to the Website will take effect when a revised version is posted on the Website and a notification/email is sent unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Website after the revision date constitutes (a) your acceptance of revised Terms and Conditions and/or changes in Website and (b) agreement to be bound by any such revised terms and conditions.
8. Other Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability; Warranties
Although this Website has been prepared and developed with reasonable skill and care We do not warrant that:
- the Website will work uninterrupted or be error-free;
- that errors will be corrected on time;
- the Website or the server hosting it is free of viruses or other harmful code; or
- the Products available through our Website will continue to be available.
We disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, noninfringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and title. The Website and Content are provided “as is,” “as available,” and “with all faults.” Your access to and use of the Website is at your risk. You agree that you will not rely on the accuracy of the Content provided on Our Website which is only provided for informational purposes.
To the extent permitted by law, We, and any third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties, and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with this Website or the purchase of any Product through this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Website, any sites linked to it and any Content posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss or injury caused by allergic reactions, drug interactions, or side effects caused by the use of Products purchased from Our Website or those Products linked to or from Our Website, loss of profits or contracts, loss of data, loss of goodwill, or for any other loss or damage of any kind, including viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and which may damage your computer or steal your information, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We do not accept liability for any third party misrepresentation of a Product listed on Our Website, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. In the event there exists any other claim for which liability cannot be excluded or limited by the US, you agree and accept that any other claim for damages, liability, or loss of any nature shall be limited to the lesser of $200 or three times the amount of your purchase, if any.
9. Third-Party Links and Websites
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The Courts of the State of Wyoming will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, Our Website or Content or the purchase of any Product from Our Website. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Wyoming.
11. Hold Harmless and Indemnity
By using Our Website you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and not hold liable ALVOZ GROUP INC., its owners, affiliates, partners, employees, licensors, content and service providers, agents, officers, directors, contractors, and any other party involved for any losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys fees relating to any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, your purchases and use of Products from www.naturalcbd.shop and your violations of any applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
12. Return and Refund Policy
All unused Products have a 14-day return policy from the day of receipt of the order by the User. Product sales over 14 days are considered final and may not be returned.
For returns, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Exchange Policy:
If any Product arrives damaged or incomplete, you must contact Us within 2 days of delivery and request an exchange. No exchanges will be made for queries made more than 2 days after delivery.
ALVOZ GROUP INC. Copyright 2021.