CBG Flower (Hemply Pharm)
Hemply Pharm CBG Hemp Flower has distinctively nutty smell with earthy shades because of its high levels of rare terpene guaiol. It has an identical effect like green tea. It only contains a small amount of THC (0.166% by weight to be exact). Hemply Pharm grows their hemp flowers on farms that are so dedicated to producing the best quality products. The final product is carefully tested on labs to ensure its quality.
Before anything else, what is CBG? CBG stands for Cannabigerol that is less in number compared to cannabinoid. Actually, It is a non-acidic type of cannabinoid.
Benefits of CBG Hemp Flower:
- reduce inflammation
- gives comfort to pain
- slow the growth of some cancer cells.
- improves your mood, energy, and sleep pattern
- it supports muscle and joint function
- tone down paranoia-inducing effects of THC
- slowed down the growth of bacteria
- decreases seizures and convulsions
- improves mood
- promotes bone and neuron growth
- increases appetite
CBG can be used to treat:
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Anti-inflammatory disorders.
- Chronic pain.
- Huntingtons disease.
- Methicillin-resistant microbial strains such as MRSA.
- Low appetite (resulting from chemotherapy and other treatments).
- Bladder dysfunction.
Will CBG Get You High?
NO! NO! No! Just like CBD, it doesn’t have psychoactive cannabinoids. Therefore, it will never make you high. Moreover, CBG does not have any side effects if taken in the right doses. Doses that are for therapeutic purposes only.
Hemply Pharm CBG Hemp Flower is a product in which you can reap a lot of benefits. It has an extremely low, almost no side effects too. Moreover, it is carefully tested by a world-class third-party lab to ensure its quality and standards.